- RSVP to all classes. This allows our staff to prepare so that we can provide you quality instruction and attention.
- No hoarding class. Don’t RSVP to the 4:30PM, 5:30PM, & 6:30PM because you don’t know which one you’ll be able to attend. You’re keeping others from class and that isn’t cool. Doing this will cost you a class and WE WILL NOT GIVE THESE BACK. For full classes, you will be charged a $10 fee per class.
- Please be respectful of your fellow athletes and your trainers. Be on time. Listen. Pick up after yourself.
- Follow our blog for workouts and other information.
- Leave your ego at the door.
- You are welcome to come in and play with our toys, but treat our toys with respect. Put things down gently- drop equipment out of necessity, not as a convenience.
- Show up, have fun & work hard. The reason we continue to put ourselves through all of this hard work is because it’s worth it. We work hard, but we have a lot of fun doing it. Don’t be so serious in class- you can entertain us a little, can’t you?
- Take ownership. This is your gym. Help us continue the evolution of the facility. If you see something, say something. Whether it’s someone lifting with a rounded back, if we’re running low on toilet paper, if we need more pens for the journals, or if you just set a PR, please let us know!
- If you are: Racist, Sexist, Homophobic, or an A**hole… you are not welcome here and we reserve the right to show you the door.